As part of the Library Renewal Project, the Library has added two study rooms for 1-4 people for the purpose of quiet study and discussion.
Please note that the rooms are not soundproof — please keep conversation to a low volume. Noise-reducing headphones may be borrowed at the circulation desk.
- Patrons must be 12 years old or older to reserve a study room.
- Groups or individuals may reserve a study room for a maximum of 2 hours per day.
- Reservations are limited to one per day, per group and may be reserved up to one week in advance.
- If it has not been reserved, patrons may remain in a room beyond their scheduled time, but must vacate it when a new patron signs in.
- Please check in at the circulation desk.
- The library is not responsible for equipment, supplies, materials or any other items owned by an individual or group used in the study rooms. Personal items may not be stored in the study rooms.
Submitting a reservation indicates acceptance of the Library’s Room Reservation Policies.
In addition to the study rooms, the Study Zone also includes a “laptop bar” and comfortable seating with device charging and flip up tablet desks. Just plug your device in and get to work. This area is past the circulation desk, where DVDs were previously.