The Library provides six Internet accessible public computers for patron use. All computers have Microsoft Office and PowerPoint software.
- Users must sign in to use the next available computer.
- All use of computers is done on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Each session will be limited to 30 minutes if there are others waiting to use the computer.
- No more than two people are permitted at a workstation at a time.
- The availability of staff to help with basic computer skills or Internet searching may be limited.
- Users may not change the settings and configurations of the computers.
- The Library reserves the right to terminate an Internet session at any time for inappropriate use.
- Users must sign off at the end of each session.
- Internet users who release personal information do so at their own risk. Anything accessed or entered on the library’s computers is not secure and may be accessible to others.
Wi-Fi is available throughout the building