Our new online Print-on-Demand museum pass program makes visiting local museums and attractions easier than ever! Most of our passes are available as print-on-demand, which means that you are able to print out the museum pass from home. These passes do not need to be returned to the Library.
- Passes may be borrowed by an adult with a valid library card.
- Some passes permit free admission, while others offer discounted admission.
- Passes may be reserved online up to 30 days before your planned museum visit.
- Physical museum passes must be picked up and returned at the Durham Public Library circulation desk. Passes may be picked up one day ahead of your planned museum visit and must be returned no later than closing time the day following your visit.
- Print-on-Demand passes can be printed from home. They do not need to be picked up or returned to the library!
The following passes cannot be printed, but can be reserved online and picked up at the Library: the Connecticut State Park Pass, the Mystic Aquarium, and the Norwalk Maritime Aquarium. Coupons for the Connecticut Science Center must be picked up at the Library but do not need to be returned.
Click Here to Reserve a Museum Pass
Please note: Prices and hours are set by museums and are subject to change. Some museums close for special events. Consulting the museum website or calling museum to confirm hours is recommended.
All museum passes have been donated as gifts to the community by PALS: The Friends of the Durham Public Library.
Socialize With Us
Tweets by DurhamLibraryCT